VANCOUVER, B.C. – Exro Technologies Inc. (CSE: XRO; OTCQB: EXROF) (the “Company”) Exro is pleased to report the architectural design of its Intelligent Energy Management System (IEMS) has been completed addressing the important relationship between the electric motor and the lithium ion battery.
Exro’s IEMS targets energy usage between lithium ion battery cells and the electric motor, to improve performance and realize savings. The IEMS design consists of five modular units which can be integrated independently, providing additional benefits. Maximum benefits of enhanced performance, efficiency and increased battery life can be achieved when the full IEMS product line is applied.
The five modular units are:
- Motor Driver (MD): Conduit that connects the battery to the electric motor and enables the motor to run more efficiently with high reliability and safety features.
- Central Power Control Unit (CPCU): Enables data collection such as temperature, current, voltage, status, and power usage of the IEMS, with all data being transferred to the cloud through a cellular or Wi-Fi network. An onboard satellite positioning device will provide further energy-usage analysis capabilities.
- CPCU Cloud Services and Security: Service to access the data collected from the IEMS through a user-friendly interface. Analysis for preventive maintenance and vehicle performance, as well as other optimization recommendations are part of the cloud service.
- Inter-Cell Artificial Intelligence Unit (ICAI): Self-learning software system that controls the battery controller; the ICAI controls how energy is used or transferred for each cell, or a group of cells, both for charging and discharging.
- Battery Controller (BC): Underlying hardware that enables the control of a group of cells; together with the software of the Inter-Cell Artificial Intelligence System, it enables energy use optimization, cell monitoring and protection as well as data communication.
“Our first priority will be the delivery of the motor driver as it is the conduit that connects the battery to the electric motor and anchors the entire system” said Ari Berger, Exro’s Chief Technology Officer. “Our goal is to revolutionize the way energy is managed and when the entire Intelligent Energy Management System is integrated, we aim to be the industry leaders in performance and efficiencies of these drivetrains.”
Exro will report on milestones as they are achieved in the coming months.
About Exro Technologies Inc.
Exro facilitates the transition to clean energy by providing products and services to manufacturers to increase the efficiency and reliability of power systems, including electric motors, generators and batteries. Exro's patented technology enhances energy systems by dynamically sensing and adapting variable inputs and optimally matching them to desired outputs, creating measurable performance gains and extended lifespan. The widespread applications of the technology apply to optimizing the performance of electric vehicles, UAVs, and ship drives, as well as pumps, industrial motors, and energy capture from wind and tides.
For more information visit our website at www.exro.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Mark Godsy, Director & CEO
INVESTOR CONTACT INFORMATION: email@example.com
Forward Looking Statements
Certain statements contained in this News Release constitute forward-looking statements. When used in this document, the words “believe”, "may", "would", "could", "will" and similar expressions, as they relate to the Company or its management are intended to identify forward-looking statements. More particularly and without limitation, this news release contains forward-looking statements and information concerning the Company’s intention to commercialize its product in the near term. Such statements reflect the Company's current views with respect to future events and are subject to certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions. Many factors could cause the Company's actual performance or achievements to vary from those described herein. Should one or more of these factors or uncertainties materialize, or should assumptions underlying forward-looking statements prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described herein as intended, planned, anticipated, believed, estimated or expected. The Company does not assume any obligation to update these forward-looking statements, except as required by law.
NEITHER THE CANADIAN SECURITIES EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS NEWS RELEASE.